[FROM THE NOTES OF YAMAZAKI SAGARU // VERY HACKABLE]
So far I have gathered the following information about this island:
- it has the ability to grant wishes (with unexpected results)
- the springs located here are cursed and can change a person into a different shape or form of the certain spring that he or she have fallen in. Cold water changes them into that form, while hot water changes them back to their original state.
- the library located here (why is there even one on a deserted island =_=;;) are apparently filled with various types of doujinshi, ranging from work-safe pictures to just plain PORN
Also, it seems like the island can also control a time paradox sort of deal because apparently the Vice Commander and Squad Leader Okita have been here weeks before my arrival, despite the fact that I had just saw the two of them in Edo before finding myself here.
As for the types of people I have encountered or studyed for the past few days:
- Normal human type folk (or at least I think most of them are) ranging from different age groups as well as different worlds
- Strange frog midgit type amanto from some sort of army division in another world
- Alternate personas of the Shinsengumi captains, all from different time periods
- Crazy gun-toting/sword-wielding lunatics who seem practically immortal to pretty much everything
*sigh* It seems that even after collecting this much information, there are still many unsolved mysteries about this place after all.
Ah, I should ask the Vice Commander what I'm suppose to do this Extreme Twister
game that he left behind. It's not good to leave things lying around after all...
((OCC: feel free to correct me on anything, I'm still a bit new to the island and I don't exactly understand everything about it yet ^^;; I also may be a bit late to tag since I'm still in the middle of my late classes))